[dropcap]A[/dropcap] showcase of the best SUV modern monsters will be on display at the first Beaulieu Supercar Weekend, offering something for all of the family.
The big boys toys will be featured in the Super-SUV Secret Garden, set in the stunning parkland of the National Motor Museum at the event on August 20th and 21st.
All can perform like a supercar but they can also take the whole family along for the ride!
The display will feature some of the best SUVs on the market, including the Porsche Cayenne GTS, the Bentley Bentayga, Lamborghini LM002, Mercedes G63 AMG, BMW X6 and Range Rover SVR.
Super-SUV organizer, Senior Events Executive Andy Ollerenshaw said: “All of the SUVs on display are in excess of 500hp and can perform 0-60mph in between five and six seconds. They may look understated but these are really supercars dressed in family clothing.”
Beaulieu Supercar Weekend is the first event to run as part of a strategic partnership between Beaulieu Enterprises and Brand Events.
The high octane weekend will include:
- An eye-catching display of 350 supercars set against the backdrop of the Beaulieu attraction for a two-day celebration of the supercar, its icons, its history and its future.
- An Action Arena featuring precision driving performances by the Top Gear Stunt Team. The arena will also host start-ups, sound-offs and all kinds of fast-road runs throughout the weekend.
- Special tribute collections including an exclusive display in honour of the iconic voice of Formula One motorsport Murray Walker OBE and featuring some of his favourite cars and motorcycles on the lawns of Palace House.
- Ferruccio Lamborghini: 100 Years will honour the man who brought us many of the most memorable supercars ever made and celebrate in appropriately flamboyant style the centenary of Ferruccio Lamborghini’s birth.
- Supercar to Race Car will trace the exotic origins of our modern GT race cars and the influence of the track on today’s everyday supercars.
- The Hypercar Holy Trinity blends heart-stopping looks with pulse-racing performance and brings together the undisputed kings of the modern supercar class – the Porsche 918, the Ferrari LaFerrari and the McLaren P1.
- An extended Parade for visitors to enjoy even more supercars close up and in action as they make their way to the start line for the higher speed track section.
- VIP Experience will provide exclusive access to the Palace House Hospitality Enclosure. A Saturday night Gala Evening will be hosted by racing driver and TV presenter Tiff Needell and glamorous camping will be available with Pillow Camping’s pre-pitched and furnished tents.
- Manufacturer Village areas for special display cars.
.Admission includes entrance to all of the Beaulieu attraction, including the National Motor Museum, the World of Top Gear, On Screen Cars, Palace House and the 13th century Beaulieu Abbey and grounds.