..With Millions of Naira to Be Won
Akure, the capital of Ondo State of Nigeria is set for next edition of Ondo Auto Rally holding on Saturday, 11th November 2017.
The event, which is being organized by Work and Play Events, the organizers of the famous Sagamu Rally, will feature 4X4 off-road race, circuit car race, motorbike challenge, stunt driving, drifting, drag racing, car shows, golfing, award dinner, beauty contest as well as lots of fun, food and drinks.
According to its organizers in a statement made available to Motoring World on Thursday, over ₦2,000,000 is to be won with lots of other prizes.
“In addition,” it added, “this event will create an opportunity for you to bond with other car enthusiasts and stakeholders in the Nigerian Automotive Industry.”
Six Reasons You Should Not Miss Ondo Auto Rally
1) Showcase your talent: Come and show the skills you’ve got and stand a chance to represent Nigeria in International Motorsports Competitions.
2) Millions Of Naira To Be Won: You can even win some more by participating in different racing categories.
3) Unlimited Fun: There will be lots of speeding, drifting, stunt driving, bikini car wash, entertainment, food, drinks, after party and many more.
4) Tourist Attractions: The “Sunshine State” will not disappoint you. It has unlimited tourist attractions from the coastline to the mountains.
5) Witness The Unveiling Of The First True Race Car In Nigeria: It is called “The Tiger Race Car”.. and it does 0-100 km/h in just 2.8 seconds. Just a blink, and it’s gone into the wind.
6) Showcase Your Business: As a business or corporate entity, you are not left out. Your potential customers are coming to Ondo Auto Rally. Several companies like Toyota Nigeria, Volvo Nigeria, Channels TV as well as Flour Mills of Nigeria will be there. Furthermore, government agencies like Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) and the Paramedics are not left out.