South Africa’s most stylish event on the social calendar, GQ’s Best Dressed Awards, took place this past Saturday in Johannesburg. Lexus was a proud sponsor as the exclusive, luxury auto marketing partner. Socialites, influencers as well as A-listers in fashion attended the slick event.
True to its tagline – ‘Experience Amazing’ – Lexus delivers a strong, unified message and signals the brand’s progressive shift in a lifestyle direction.
Lexus handed over the second annual Lexus LUXE Award to Amapiano sensation (affectionately known as the Tsonga Michael Jackson), Musa Keys.
Musa Keys’ fashion sense is bold and radical. “The Lexus Luxe Award at the GQ Best Dressed Awards is presented to an individual who is pioneering in their field of work, displays true craftsmanship, imaginative and authenticity,” states Lexus South Africa.
Lexus congratulates all the 2022 GQ Best Dressed award winners.
The winners of this year’s GQ’s Best Dressed Awards are:
- Fashion Icon Award: Riky Rick (posthumous award)
- Best-Dressed Celebrity: Musa Keys
- Best-Dressed Young Creative: Nkuley Masemola
- Best-Dressed Couple: Keneilwe Mothoa and Lubabalo Mxalisa
- Best-Dressed Woman: Nomuzi ‘Moozlie’ Mabena
- Best-Dressed Influencer: Bradley Ndlovu
- Best-Dressed Afro-Modernist Style: Wanda Lephoto
- Best-Dressed Classic Style: Bafana Mthembu
- Best-Dressed Reader: Ruvesh Pillay
- Best-Dressed Street Style: Bafana Shandu Mabatha
- Best-Dressed Avant – Garde: Tazmé Pillay
- Special Award – Best-Dressed Breakout Star: Denetric and Lebo Malope (The Malope Brothers)
About GQ Best Dressed Awards
The GQ Best Dressed Awards celebrate the best people in style. This past Saturday, GQ hosts SA’s most influential and stylish people, and unveiled the Top-12 best-dressed people of 2022. Winners were selected by a panel of judges comprising GQ’s editorial team, past winners as well as local influencers. Lexus’ first partnership with the awards was in 2016.
©Copyright MOTORING WORLD INTERNATIONAL. All rights reserved. Materials, photographs, illustrations and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior written permission from Motoring World International