Cheki.com.ng, Nigeria’s most reliable digital marketplace for quality vehicles, has rolled out the ‘Cheki Winning Dealer Campaign’.This initiative aims to reward car dealerships that provide high quality service to their buyers while listing their cars on the Cheki website.
In highlighting how the Winning Dealer offering works, Cheki shared details of what car dealers stand to win as well as the criteria for winning:
Reward for Winning Dealers
Participating car dealers have the opportunity to win a total of 8 different packages. Theseinclude:
- A banner in Cheki’s weekly newsletter that gets sent to over 250,000 buyers across Nigeria, which is valued at N50,000
- A Winning Dealer badge onthe dealer’s listed cars for one month, valued at N20,000
- Premium visibility with a microsite being built for them
- 2 Top of the List sponsored prominence products, valued at N10,000
- 1-week Social media mentions worth N10,000
- Priority used car financing for the dealer’s customers who need financing (easy car loans)
- Dealer interview published on the Cheki video channel and social media platforms
- Certificate of excellence signed, framed and presented by Cheki’s CEO
How Winning Dealers Will Be Picked?
In picking the Winning Dealers, Chekiconsiders a total of 7 criteria:
- If dealership is self-servicing i.e Dealership uploads listing by itself
- If dealership has a minimum of 100 listings in a month
- If cars listed by dealership have adequate descriptions
- If dealership uploads good quality images (and a minimum of 7 images)
- If dealership does not have duplicate listings (i.e no duplicate vehicles)
- If dealership maintains a minimum of 3 months subscription and pays subscription upfront
- If dealership has been a Cheki customer for a minimum of 3 months
According to the CEO, Cheki Nigeria, Gbenro Dara, the idea to reward car dealers in Nigeria was born from a need to show appreciation to car sellers.
“This is our way of saying ‘thank you’ to the car sellers who have given us an opportunity to give car buyers the kind of cars they come to Cheki Nigeria to buy. This has helped us build a strong foundation of trust with both our car buyers and car sellers over the years,” said Mr. Dara.
Cheki.com.ng is a trusted and reliable digital marketplace for the widest range of quality vehicles in Nigeria. The platform has consistently provided car dealers of all sizes with the most qualified leads and buyers.
More than being a world class technology company; Cheki equally has as part of its capabilities, unique expertise in vehicle digital distribution and marketing.
Cheki is part of Ringier One Africa Media (ROAM), Africa’s leading online classifieds group. In addition to Nigeria, Cheki has business operations in Ghana & Kenya.