The 2020 Hyundai Elantra, with a new Intelligent Variable Transmission (IVT), improved fuel economy and standard Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA), once again is the standard in the compact sedan segment.
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety data shows that Automatic Emergency Braking and Forward Collision Warning, which are both integrated into Elantra’s standard Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist, are associated with a 50-percent reduction in rear-end collisions.
In addition, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 94 percent of serious vehicle crashes involve human error, which is why advanced safety technologies like Elantra’s standard Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) have the potential to save lives.
New standard features
- Intelligent Variable Transmission
- Dual Automatic Temperature Control
- 3.5-inch mono TFT cluster display
- Efficient Positive Temperature Coefficient Electric Heater (2.0L engine only)
- Engine Idle Stop & Go on Eco model
- Dual Shell Horn
- Hyundai SmartSense features
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Driver Attention Warning
Fuel Economy Improvement
|Value Edition||2.0L||IVT||34 (+2)||32|